Day Trip To Dracula`s Castle
- Enjoy the fresh air and the beautiful landscapes in Transylvania
- Visit the stunning Peles Castle in Sinaia “the Pearl of the Carpathians"
- Visit Bran Castle, the legendary castle of Count Dracula
- Walking tour in the historical center of the medieval city of Brasov: The Black Church, The Council Square, The Old Walls of the fortress
- Free time in Brasov
Up first on this day trip from Bucharest is a visit to the region of Valahia where you will discover Peles Castle situated in picturesque Sinaia, “The Pearl of the Carpathians”. This former home of the Romanian Royal Family is a masterpiece of design, with stunning turrets and great attention to detail, as well as providing unbelievable views across the mountains.
From here the tour will wend its way into Transylvania and towards Bran Castle, where the legend of Count Dracula is kept alive all year round. Built in the 13th century Bran Castle is an intriguing hilltop fortress, and one of the most famous landmarks in Romania. Tourists gather from every corner of the world to experience a guided tour of this majestic castle, which is famed to have belonged to Vlad the Impaler, the alleged inspiration for Count Dracula. Both of these names are steeped in mystery and myth, and you will delight in exploring the origin of both.
Next on this fantastic day trip, you will be treated to a Brasov walking tour, which is a guided tour around a most gorgeous medieval city that is surrounded by the towering Carpathian Mountains. This Brasov city tour will take in the historical center of this gem, including the Black Church, the Council Square, and the Old Walls, as well as leaving time to explore, shop, and dine.
Experience Transylvania’s unique charm with Dracula’s Castle tours and we promise you a day full of adventure you shall never forget!
Delve a little deeper into Transylvania’s past on this tour. We would love to share this experience with you so why not contact us for more information?
- Entrance ticket for: Peleş Castle and Bran (Dracula’s) Castle
- Walking tour in the historical center of Brasov
- Pick-up and return for Bucharest Downtown Hotels & Hostels
- Professional English or Spanish Speaking guide
- Transportation by modern air-conditioned car/minibus
- Photography & Video fees
- Phone calls and other personal expenses
Extra InfoEntrance tickets to all the sights visited are standard tickets
When Peles Castle is closed (the schedule may vary depending on season) we will visit instead "The Medieval Torture Instruments Exhibition"